Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Valentines Day Gift to You, Elysian Fields at Kara's Korner and Destination Guide

Visit Elysian Fields at Kara's Korner here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dream%20Island/128/128/22
Visit marketplace for a Valentine Destination Guide Heart here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/A-Valentines-Day-Sim-Guide/4491047

Valentines Day is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate with a loved one than to find a beautiful romantic sim to share with someone special. I have compiled over 80 of my favorite sims with direct landmarks and Slurls along with ratings and whether things can be rezzed, in 6 categories including many perfect for Valentines Day romance. The list is free at Elysian Fields at Kara's Korner in Second Life (link above) which by the way is a very sweet spot for relaxing, dancing, exploring a beautiful cave, gardens, grottos, flower fields and beach areas as well as surfing, canoeing, with many poses and animations all around, so click everything for optimal fun. If you'd rather, you can find the list inside a cute resizable heart stand on marketplace for just 1L at the link above. All are welcome to enjoy the area. Be sure to also take the welcome gift at the table.

My good friend Valiant Westland helped me figure all this out and I'm pleased to announce this Valentine heart destination giver is my first marketplace item. The destinations and landmarks are current as of 2-1-13.

Elysian Fields at Kara's Korner
Elysian Fields and Destination Guide Heart by Kara 2
(Val helping me out with this Destination Guide Heart for Marketplace & my land- only 1L or free destination guide at Elysian Fields)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kara! Glad I could help. It's great that people now have access to this guide to some of SL's best places for Romance and Exploration in one convenient place. As one of your fans and someone who enjoys exploring the destinations you blog about, I'll certainly make good use of this myself. Looking forward to our next sim exploration adventure. XOXO Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your help on this Val!

    ReplyDelete