Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Dreams Gallery Opening Soon

 I'm working on a new project and it's a beautiful full mesh building that I am making into a gallery for the holidays. Opening date and SLurl to be announced, but I just had to do a little pre-opening blog post.   I'm very unorganized and don't even have a opening date scheduled yet, but it will be soon.  The artists have been amazing and the place is looking great if I do say so myself.
gallerycollege by Kara 2

But delays come in all forms and my first was when I somehow rezzed 3 copies of the build on top of each other and didn't notice it until later when there were returning multiple doors in doorways and the front foundation had a giff like wiggle effect going on.  The deleting and re-rezzing was tedious but I'm sure there is a better way than this permanoob is aware of.   Next I was messing with scripts and somehow magically threw a landmark giver hover text script right into the front stairs unbeknownst to me.  For the life of me I couldn't see it in contents to get ride of it, so in came Bel the Builder to the rescue.  Belinda Barnes is quite handy and she arrived all decked out ready to work.  In short time she had the place fixed up and when I had to go real life and told her my vision for one of the rooms, I returned a couple hours later only to find Bel had fixed up the room exactly how I wanted.  I took a few pics of her since she was perfect for the job.
Bel the builder.jpg by Kara 2
Anyway.. I'll keep you posted on the gallery opening, but here is a sneak peek look at it and Bel on the job!  More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment