Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Town--A Great Explore

Visit here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Elizabeth%20Town/114/133/63
Laura Liberty made a very cute Christmas town with this amazing skate trip through time and movies.  I love it.  She has free skates there which I neglected to put on before turning on my camera.  Sorry it's so choppy but my computer doesn't like me theses days and I'm getting a new one for Christmas on January 10th.  Anyway.. you get the idea about how cool the sim is.  Some of my friends who joined me and are glimpsed in the video include Valiant Westland, Sonicity Fitzroy and Belinda Barnes.

Christmas Town in Second Life 2012 from Kara Trapdoor on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. thx Kara for sharing this awesome place. Went there with Nitro and we had sooo much fun.
    Merry Xmas
    Dido

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like... Laura always has fun stuff going on. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete