Saturday, April 7, 2012

The 3rd Crazy Hair Hunt March 31st -April 30, 2012

Start here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Junlong/50/26/51 or direct link here: CrazyHairHere.

Crazy Hair Hunt
I must be losing my touch because I began this hunt and gave up frustrated that I couldn't easily find the hair. I LOVE the crazy hair from hunts past but sheeez, I want instant gratification and I realize one aspect of a hunt it to get shoppers in a store and shopping, but I can tell if I like a store in short time and if good I will take a look then or will for sure LM it and shop later if it's really good. If it's not, then I'm not buying anything anyway, so get me in a shop with a hunt but make the prize easy to find so I don't get annoyed. I don't want to resort to hunt cheat finders like some do. Ok, that's my statement on hunts lately. I used to do them more but I know a good number of stores in SL at this point. I do love the crazy hair hunt, so I'm not bagging on it, it's great. Check it out for some crazy fun hair to play in, take pics, and just enjoy being crazy. : ) Anyway.. someone else blogged some great pics of some of the hair, so if interested check here: http://shangreloo.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/crazy-hair-hunt-part-two/ or direct link to On The Loose in SL Blog here: OntheLooseHere.

No comments:

Post a Comment