Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Invisible Cities-LEA15-Explore Second Life

Visit here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/LEA15/167/65/3360 or direct link here: LEAHere.
LEA 15
(The entrance by Cherry Manga)

Invisible Cities at LEA 15 openened Feb. 25th and when I was there I ran into fellow blogger Ziki Questi. We discussed that we both planned to blog this very impressive exhibit and since she did such an amazing job blogging it and I couldn't begin to top her post I'm just going to post my pics here, say a few words, and direct any interested reader to her blog for more details. She did a great job providing information about this multi-level explore/art exhibit based on Italian novelist Italo Calvino's Invisible Cities (Le città invisibili), published in 1972. The various levels are by the following 13 SL artists: Cherry Manga, Marcus Inkpen, Fuschia Nightfire, Romy Nayar, Ux Hax, Hypatia Pickens, Lanjran Choche, NicoleX Moonwall, Rebeca Bashly, Spiral SilverStar, Leona80 Mhia and Nadiemekiere Adamczyk.

(Emeralda Floor 5 by Rebeca Bashly)
LEA 15

Visit Ziki's Blog here: http://zikiquesti.blogspot.com/2012/02/invisible-cities.html or direct link here: Zikisbloghere.

3 comments:

  1. Kara, thank you for the post. Amazing pictures. I have visited this exhibit and it is impressive. Great blog. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY Lizzie.. really appreciate it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! :) Thanks for the link to my blog. These are beautiful photos of Invisible Cities—and I adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete